Alex

Alex After Autism


Alex During Recovery




When my son Alex was about 1 ½- 2 years old he started showing symptoms of “something”. I visited many doctors during his age of 2 and 3 to find answers on his recurrent infections, screaming, spinning; inability to digest food, noise sensitivity and lack of focus. My son barely slept for the first year and a half of his life.


During this time of chaos as a single mother who was tired of being shuffled from doctor to doctor just to be suggested more drugs……I decided through intuitive guidance to take control over my son’s health and started researching alternative healing/therapies.

At this time which would have been about the year 2002, there was not any knowledge in my community of autism recovery or diet and supplementation. Through my alternative studies I decided to eliminate all gluten and dairy from Alex’ life; also, around his third birthday my chiropractor had suggested I take a look at what vaccinations contain and their unreported side-effects.

During this time I had several a-ha moments, where I knew I was onto something bigger than a “diagnosis” of ADHD, OCD or Autism which is what my son was getting labeled as.

I stopped vaccinating and luckily in my state we have exemption from them. I started a de-tox protocol that included Epsom salt baths, high doses of vitamin C, magnesium, zinc, b-complex; garlic and oregano oil.

I noticed positive changes in my son’s behavior and he no longer suffered from ear infections. I added digestive enzymes & acidophilus at this point.

Like I said earlier, at this time I was using education and intuition, it wasn’t until 2008 I heard of Jenny McCarthy and her story, that’s when I became a rescue angel through generationrescue.org. I saw huge strides around 5 years of age and ever since it’s been constant improvement. Hopefully I can shorten the journey to recovery for other families or maybe even prevent some through education.

A summary would be this…..my son went from being developmentally delayed, ADHD, OCD, or Autistic to a fourth grader who is on the honor roll; very sociable and very well-like by everyone. His awareness of himself and his environment has exceeded beyond my dreams as a recovered child. There is hope but one must stick to a protocol and have faith and patience….you must also learn to listen to your inner guidance system.

I achieved recovery through:

De-tox of vaccine toxins and no longer vaccinate

Supplements/ EFA’S

GFCF diet

Elimination of all preservatives and dyes

Eating organic and non-processed foods

Pure water (filtration system in my home)

No Flouride or Chlorine

Chemical reduction throughout the home (natural shampoos, soaps & cleaning products)

Reiki

Aromatherapy

No comments:

Post a Comment